Grilled Cheese Roll Ups
- 8 slices of bread, crusts trim
- 8 slices of Williams Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup butter
1. Using a rolling pin, flatten bread squares to ¼ inch thickness.
2. Place cheese slice on top of each slice of bread, rolling up tightly.
3. Melt 2 TBS butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add roll ups to the skillet, cooking until all sides are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes, adding more butter as needed.
4. Serve immediately.
Note: Have you tried our flavor cheeses yet?