Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
1. Add the ground beef to a large cast iron skillet (this browns very well) and brown until a deep brown crust appears before breaking the beef apart.
2. Stir the ground beef and brown until a deep crust appears on about 50% or so of the ground beef.
3. Remove the beef (you can leave the fat) and add the butter, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms.
4. Let brown for 1-2 minutes before stirring, then let brown for another 1-2 minutes before stirring again.
5. Add the beef back into the pan.
6. In a small cup mix the beef broth and cornstarch together.
7. Add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, beef broth/corn starch mixture into the pan.
8. Cook until the mixture is only slightly liquidy, 3-5 minutes.
9. Turn off the heat, add in the Provolone cheese
10. Serve on toasted brioche buns.