- ½ cup of precooked bacon pieces
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 1 lb. Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup Williams Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 oz.) package ranch seasoning/dressing mix
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
In a small bowl, combine half of the bacon pieces, pecans and 2 Tbs parsley; set aside. (This is the mixture you will roll the cheese ball in).
Using the paddle attachment in a stand mixer, beat cream cheese, garlic, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, ranch seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and remaining bacon and parsley on medium-high until well combined.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Shape the mixture into a ball and roll in the prepared bacon-pecan mixture.
Serve with crackers and veggies. Enjoy!